We are looking for Human Resources Coordinator to join a reputed Company in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain exposure to all facets of Human Resources.
Primary Objective: The Human Resources Coordinator, under the direction of the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for recruitment, orientation, staff coordination and daily HR administration.
- Assist with the recruiting process including preparing job postings, screening incoming resumes, conducting telephone pre-screen interviews, assisting with face-to-face interviews, conducting employment references and preparing offer letters.
- Perform the orientation/onboarding of new hires and coordinate required training for employees
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date, and complete HR records
- Respond to employee requests regarding current policies and procedures and various HR-related matters.
- Actively participate in staff coordination and takes periodic rounds on the field.
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanour, and attitude always
The ideal candidate has a Degree or Diploma in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of and exposure to all or some of the following human resources activities; recruitment, orientation, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, and employee communications
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with conflict diplomatically, sensitively, tactfully and professionally at all times.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team and possess time management skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Core Competencies for the Role:
- Ability to use HR software and information technology to accomplish one’s work such as Cloud Architect /Bamboo/ ADP/ SAP Success Factor etc.
- Skillful in MS Office
Contact us for more details.
Follow us for other job opportunities & upcoming career events: https://linktr.ee/NexusRecruiters